Circus Skills Instructor, 2001–Present
- Circus camp director: Future Stars at Purchase College, for children ages six to sixteen
- Head instructor, Big Apple Circus After School at Children of Promise, leading a staff of four and teaching circus skills to children of incarcerated parents.
- Skills coach, Circus of the Kids: juggling, rolling globe, rollerskating, fire eating, acrobatics, mini-trampoline, double trapeze, and web. Assist with scriptwriting, rigging, concessions, costuming, marketing, and souvenirs.
- Juggling/circus instructor: MS 51, Future Stars, Manhattan Youth, CirqOvation, Cirque du Jour, Children’s Workshop School (elementary), Lyceum Kennedy (preschool & elementary), IS 90/Mirabal Sisters School/Children’s Aid Society (middle school), School of the Future/Education Alliance (middle & high school), NYU (children & adults), TheaterLab (all ages), Big Sky Works (all ages), and private lessons (all ages).
- Co-producer, Bindlestiff Cavalcade of Youth, showcase performances for variety artists under age 21. Direct and coach ringmaster/mistress, performance routines, and ensemble acts.
- Balance coach, Glutton For Punishment, Paperny Films.
- Circus cast trainer, Capitol Dinner Theatre’s production of Barnum (Harrisburg, PA).
- Workshop leader, American Youth Circus Organization and International Jugglers Association.
- Juggling instructor on Meet Me at the Corner.
Academic, EFL, & Test Preparation Instructor, Kaplan, 2005–2012
- Teacher and tutor for GMAT, GRE, SAT, TOEFL, SSAT, and SHSAT preparation.
- Teacher and tutor of intermediate, upper-level, and business English for non-native speakers.
Academic Writer, 2001–Present
- Author of Cirkus Cirkör Study Guide on contemporary circus for the Brooklyn Academy of Music.
- Wrote and edited instructor’s manuals for college sociology textbooks and websites (Pearson/Prentice Hall).
- Edited scientific bibliography, annual reports, and other materials for American Museum of Natural History.
- Writer and consulting editor of marketing, sales, and curriculum materials for Super Scientific Circus and Silly Billy/ Funniest Clowns in the Whole Wide World.
- Author of Big Apple Circus Hospital Activity Book and Classical Circus Study Guide and editor of Clown Care Training Manual.
- Co-founder, writer, and editor of CircusNYC and JuggleNYC.
- Contributing editor and writer for JUGGLE magazine (Stagewrite publishing).
- Performance: MotionFest
- Clowning/physical comedy instructors: Hilary Chaplain, Andy Sapora, John Towsen
- Juggling coaches: Jason Garfield, Jay Gilligan, Yuri Podzniakov, Viktor Kee
Yale School of Management, Master’s degree in Public and Private Management
- Dean’s and professors’ commendations for excellence
- Teaching assistant: Consumer Behavior, Individual Decision Making
- Tutor: Financial Management, Writing Assistance Program
Harvard University, Bachelor of Arts, cum laude in literature
- Semester abroad teaching English as a second language in Orizaba, Mexico
- Disc jockey and competition director for commercial student radio station, WHRB
- Theater sound designer and engineer for Harvard/Radcliffe Drama Club